Re: upload lost ???

On Do, 04 Feb 2010, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > /maildir-utils_0.6-1_amd64.changes is already present on target host:
> > maildir-utils_0.6-1_amd64.deb
> > Either you already uploaded it, or someone else came first.
> > Job maildir-utils_0.6-1_amd64.changes removed.
>
> > So *how* am I supposed to clean up that mess?
>
> Reupload.

Thanks a lot, worked.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
`...You hadn't exactly gone out of your way to call
attention to them had you? I mean like actually telling
anyone or anything.'
`But the plans were on display...'
`On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to
find them.'
`That's the display department.'
`With a torch.'
`Ah, well the lights had probably gone.'
`So had the stairs.'
`But look you found the notice didn't you?'
yes I did. It was on display in the
bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused
lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The
Leopard".'
                 --- Arthur singing the praises of the local council planning
                 --- department.