Re: dh_config_model_upgrade: package upgrade with Config::Model

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 16:56 +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 13:29:28 -0300
> Felipe Sateler <fsateler@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Where is the Model?
> > >
> > > Who designs the Model?
> >
> > You (or hopefully someone else who had the same config file syntax).
>
> Then it's a config file parser, not a modeller?

Well, there is an abstract model of the config file. So yes, basically
it parses the file into an internal model. I believe the idea is to be
able to migrate automagically from one version to the next without user
intervention. If I'm wrong, please correct me. Because then I have the
same questions as you do :P.

--
Saludos,
Felipe Sateler