libsdl1.2-1.2.14 in Experimental, could use some testers if possible

Hi folks,

I just uploaded libsdl1.2-1.2.14 to experimental.  I would appreciate any
testing folks could do on it as soo many packages depend on it.

I had to remove a lot of existing patches as they are applied upstream or the
code was re-factored enough as to not warrant them anymore.

I would especially appreciate some feedback from any kfreeBSD folks as I
re-applied the patch for the joystick stuff but had to re-factor it a little.

Thanks!

Barry deFreese