Re: Bits from the FTPMaster meeting

On 11935 March 1977, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> NEW/Byhand
> ----------
> Due to the massive changes in the archive, NEW (and also Byhand) had to
> be disabled. Certain assumptions made by the processing tools no longer
> applied.  The last week was used to work on this issue and we think this
> will be fixed today, so NEW processing will return to its normal speed
> soon.

And I just committed and pushed the last change for it, so it is
actually back alive. We already accepted a few packages to test, but
should you notice weird things happening please notice us.

(Yes, we know, the detailed overview of a package isnt yet visible)

--
bye, Joerg
Free beer is something that I am never going to drink and free speech is