Re: YHBT [Was: Re: Debian means 'closer to Windows'?]

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 03:54:57PM -0300, Mauro Lizaur wrote:
> 2009-11-15, Patrick Matthäi:
> > Marek Artur Penther schrieb:
> > >
> > > P.S. I wanted to start donating Debian, but now I'll rather start donating
> > > thing which I hate from bottom of heart - Microsoft!
> > > Why you doing this to me and others?
> >

> > If you are happy with Windows, use it, if not, use another system with
> > that you are happy.

[subject: YHBT]
> Come on!

No, I don't see this as being possibly intentional.
I bet this poor soul plopped an amd64 CD into his i386 box, got an error
message, and, not knowing any better, threw an anger fit.

--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be