Re: Debian means 'closer to Windows'?

Marek Artur Penther, le Sun 15 Nov 2009 16:53:45 +0000, a écrit :
> I want to use Debian, because I love this OS, but developers cutting this love
> by abadoning i386 arch.

Do you mean the i386 processor?  It's been abandonned by most OSes since
quite some time already.  Do you really still use an i386?  Does it have
enough RAM to run nowadays' Debian tools anyway?

If you mean the i386 series (i.e. also pentium etc.) I don't see where
you see Debian abandoning its i386 arch.

Samuel