Re: Build logs from local builds

Le Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 03:20:38PM +0100, Luk Claes a écrit :

> I think it's very wrong to ask core teams to lower the standards of
> possible package uploads while noone invests time to create a building
> machine that would make source-only uploads possible, even with the
> current rules in place.

Now I am very confused by what you wrote. I thought that quite soon, the binary
packages would be discarded from the uploaded material, and the buildd network
would generate all the binary packages we distribute. Are the
architecture-independant binary packages excluded from that plan?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan