Re: DEP-5: binary package affected by license $foo

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:

> I think that we are still far from producing copyright files specific to binary
> packages

There are already copyright files in binary packages that are
different to the source package debian/copyright; some of the source
packages I've created contain debian/copyright and
debian/foo.copyright because parts of the source package are not used
in the binary package. It isn't much of a stretch to put
debian/copyright, debian/foo.copyright and debian/bar.copyright.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise