Re: Cross compiler ITP (armel)

On Mon, 02, Nov, 2009 at 12:43:42PM +0000, Philipp Kern spoke thus..
> Of course it is a sane approach but very special care needs to be taken when
> releasing to ensure GPL compliance.  So what we should get is support in the
> toolchain to declare against what source package the upload was built to
> keep that around.

We haven't implemented that yet for the archive software but it's on the
TODO list (and not that difficult).  None of us have had time to do the
d-d-a post from the ftpteam meeting yet, but I'll make sure information
is in there about it.

I'm hoping to the archive-side support done in the next week or so.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"Oh, this is John Reid who is 'Cabinet Bruiser' which just means that he's
 a bit squat, ugly and unpleasant and therefore gets to be called a 'Bruiser'."
     Jeremy Hardy, The News Quiz