Re: Should I close and old RC bug?

Steve Langasek wrote:
> Where did you see this bug appearing as "RC"?  It's closed now, but it
> should not have shown up on any list of bugs that are release-critical for
> squeeze, since the package is not in squeeze.

Sorry, that's my fault. I've been searching for Release Critical bugs
using the website.
Naturally I've searched for bugs with severity "critical".
That old bug appeared in the results since it hasn't been closed.
I've used a mental shortcut and used Release Critical (RC) instead
of critical hence the mix-up.

Cheers,
--
Raf