Virtual package dyndns-client

Hi everybody,

Timur Birsh brought it to my attention that my package ddclient provides
a virtual package "dyndns-client" that is not on the official virtual
package list at
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/virtual-package-names-list.txt

It seems that I have missed the requirement to request a new virtual
package here at the time I introduced the provides.

Therefore I now request that the virtual package

  dyndns-client

is added to the official list of virtual packages in Debian. If consensus
happens to be that this has no merits, I will of course remove the
Provides on ddclient.

Thanks, Torsten