Re: upgrading dbus or running the init script kills X

Hi all,

Just to re-iterate from a release team PoV, this could really do with
fixing.
(for d-d readers, this is a awesome bug, where dbus upgrades kill X)

This is holding up xcb-util, which is holding up python-visual, which is
preventing the removal (finally!) of GTK 1

Thanks,
Neil
--
<pixie> hermanr_: I never studied german
<pixie> I can just read some of it because it makes sense