Errors in device driver pgm

Dear sir/madam

  I am Harsha,   I am working as software Engineer in ISRO(India).

  I have written device driver pgm in redhat linux with 2.4 kernel. it's working fine.

  But now our boss asked me to install Debian OS with 2.6 kernel.  I have install Debian 5.0 version with 2.6 kernel.  But my Device driver pgm is not working, it's giving lots of Erros in header file.( I have installed kernel headers also).

what is the solution red hat 2.4 kernel header is not similar to Debian header.

 please answer to my Questions, because my boos is pressuring me to execute the pgm.

 my Email Address : harshasirsi@yahoo.co.in

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.