Re: Should we improve our (internal) communication?

Hi,

On Thu Jul 16, 2009 at 15:22:44 -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> > If you think we (DSA) are doing a bad job, please feel free to attand
> > DSA BoF on DC9 and lets talk about it there.
>
> That implies to me that this is the only way to discuss the issue.  Is
> that what you meant to imply?
>
> I hope not; there are many people that can contribute to this project
> that can't necessarily make it to DebConf.

I didn't wanted to imply that the only way to discuss issues like this
is at DebConf. I just learned that discussing stuff from face-to-face is
sometimes much more easy.

Greetings
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster