Re: Should we improve our (internal) communication?

Hi Michael,

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 01:26, Michael Banck<mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 08:25:19PM +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:
>> Should we improve how we communicate in the project?
>
> One thing I want to turn your attention in addition to what the others
> wrote is that -devel looks like the wrong list to me for
> this kind of discussion.
>
> I think -project would be more appropriate.

Yeah, I think your right (and also all the others that point to this)
so I have to apologize for sending this to the wrong ml. If you think
it's far better to keep the discussion there, feel free to forward the
initial email to -project (but since several replies already came
here, It might be better to stay here little "abusing" -devel).

Cheers,