Re: Should we improve our (internal) communication?

Hi Ben,
thanks for this and previous reply I didn't acknowledged (and all
others, of course ;) )

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 23:04, Ben Hutchings<ben@decadent.org.uk> wrote:
> advance notice, since many people do not use #debian-devel.

do not or can not: many company firewalls have IRC ports closed (in
general, only 80 is left opened or very few others).

I understand "/topic ***" is matter of seconds, but a short email is
just 1 minute away :)

And yes, me too believes that an email also sent after the event
happened still has a lot of value.

Cheers,