Re: ia32-libs{-tools}, multiarch, squeeze

Hi,

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> [...]
>
> The package it totally usable and functional as designed.

Don't you feel like contradicting yourself?

> The only reason for it not to be in squeeze would be if multiarch
> support will be in squeeze. Which I doubt will actually happen.

I think we are yet faraway from last decisions on what is going to be
supported in squeeze and what not. So, IMHO it would be perfectly
reasonable to keep the package out of squeeze for now.
Once a package has migrated to testing it's bigger issue to get it back
out there than getting it in in time for the next release...

... just my 2¢.

Regards
  Micha