mail server broken: are debian reject messages logged ?

Hi,

I've just returned from a two-week vacation during which time my mailserver at home was broken (ADSL line problems). In fact the DNS was also unreachable, so mail bounced badly.
If you sent me a mail in the last two weeks, please resend.

In particular, I had some packages uploaded to the NEW queue in this period, and they have disappeared: I think they must have been rejected. Are the ftp master messages logged anywhere ? I'd like to know why
they were rejected.

Regards
Alastair McKinstry  mckinstry@debian.org