Re: Let’s turn DEP5 into something useful

> Nowhere does it make any mention of source filenames.
>
> Now please drop that shit from your proposal, and maybe we can discuss
> it sanely without counting commas.

I am all for making all the fields optional.

This is a major change from Sam‘s original proposal. The reason it has not been
done yet is:

 - Our draft proposal is available for people to read it, but is we have not
   finished yet to go through all the issues of the original wiki page.

 - We think that major changes can not be done in private but have to be
   discussed first (which happens here right now).

Bon dimanche,

--
Charles
I limit my messages to one per day in this thread and invite