Re: debian and lilypond 2.12

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> I don't object to a suitable Debian developer who wants to take over
> maintenance of lilypond. They should contact me directly.

Speaking of which, I just uploaded an NMU for the new version (2.12.2)
after discussing this with Thomas. I personally don't have a problem
working a bit with a team, though I'd rather avoid being primarily
responsible for the package if at all possible.

Don Armstrong

--
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
society.