Re: Xen - Source?

On 06/09/2009 11:49 AM, Andreas wrote:
> Installing it (make), it downloads the binary of the hypervisor!
> "Cloning http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg "     # (downloading)

This is an incorrect understanding of that download step - it is a
*source* download from the upstream mercurial repository:

mshuler@aineko:~/src/repos/hg$ hg clone
http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg
destination directory: linux-2.6.18-xen.hg
requesting all changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
added 899 changesets with 23501 changes to 20928 files
updating working directory
20905 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
mshuler@aineko:~/src/repos/hg$

> So where do I find the source of the xen-Hypervisor?

Right where you found it  ;)

You can also download tarballs from the parent web site, if you wish.

--
Kind Regards,
Michael