InaTux's "Author's Choice of Terminology License"

Hello,

I have sent an email to Richard Stallman asking a similar question, no response.

So! I was wondering what the community at large, and hopefully the main Debian developers, think about InaTux's "Author's Choice of Terminology License"? You can find it here: http://www.inatux.com/actl/

It has been discontinued, but, I am wondering if the community and the Debian developers would think about licensing the Debian operating system under such a license? I know it conflicts with the GNU GPL, but putting that aside.

Had the license been completed. Would they've/you've considered it?