Re: generating man pages from docbook

On 16.03.09 Marco d'Itri (md@Linux.IT) wrote:

Hi,

> I never received an answer from the docbook-to-man maintainers, so
> I switched to docbook-utils which works correctly but I found out is
> uninstallable on four architectures. What should I do?

Hmm, weird. jadetex is architecture all and haven't changed for a
while. Could you find out, why it can't be installed?

> https://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=module-init-tools

Checking for source dependency conflicts...
  /usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/apt-get --purge $CHROOT_OPTIONS -q -y install debhelper quilt docbook-utils
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
or been moved out of Incoming.

  docbook-utils: Depends: jadetex but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

H.
--
Psychoanalysis is that mental illness for which it regards itself a therapy.
		-- Karl Kraus