Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

Le lundi 02 mars 2009 à 02:56 +0100, Michelle Konzack a écrit :
> I have over 16 GByte of coredumps:  OpenOffice, Iceweasel, mutt, pidgin,
> FvwmForm, mimedecode, gimp, mc, ...
>
> Some are here:  <http://devel.debian.tamay-dogan.net/coredumps/>  and  I
> can not more upload since I am on GSM and ma sped and traffic is limited

Are you aware that your core dumps contain private data? Especially,
Iceweasel dumps are likely to contain your passwords or your keys. You
should never, ever share full core dumps publicly.

--
 .''`.      Debian 5.0 "Lenny" has been released!
: :' :