Re: About the current state of the Yum package in Lenny

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 11:08:57PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Last before I stop annoying you with this issue: can I add an entry
> here, saying that yum shall be fixed?
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianReleases/PointReleases/5.0.1

I'm curious why python-pyme is not sufficient.  Anyway: there won't be
new packages introduced into Lenny.  I'm uncomfortable targetting this
at this point.  IMHO it's at you now to provide a set of patches that
you think need to be applied to the packages in question to make yum
work again.  Attach them to the bug report and ping us again.  And
remember: no new packages.

Thanks in advance,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant