Should Debian Live be supported with lenny?

Hi,
according to the current lenny release notes, Debian Live is going to become
official with lenny for x86. I tried Debian Live several times and always had
issues with it. So, I decided to test Debian Live a bit and found that
several issues still applied. I discussed with Daniel Baumann about some
issues, and the following seem to be relevant:

Apparently innocuous error popup after KDE is started.
Fails to boot from hard disk (disk1).
Empty F8 screen.
The latest image I downloaded still has an old problem, failures at shutdown.
Daniel replied this one would be fixed either for r0 or r1.

As for the rest:

The manual is under heavy construction.

The latest version, RC1, didn't receive much testing.

There is no bug tracker.

There is no integration in debian.org yet.
Quoting my discussion with Daniel:
I wrote:
> > > It seems there are infrastructure issues. The
> > > distribution servers don't seem redundant.
> >
> > cdimage.debian.org is the main distribution point. live.debian.net is
> > just for snapshots.
>
> Good, though I still don't see any link to cdimage.debian.org.

Since I only did moderate testing of
http://live.debian.net/cdimage/lenny-builds/current/i386/iso-cd/debian-Lenny-Live-rc1-i386-kde-desktop.iso
(I didn't try live-helper or anything yet), I'm wondering if Debian Live
already has the quality we want to associate with Debian. And since there's
no bug tracker, it's hard to look at other people's experiences. Did others
notice other important issues with Debian Live? Do you think it should become
official? If you have an opinion, please give it on
http://doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=rt5qfvmv3zuuauwe

Note on the decision to make Debian Live official
The Debian Live paragraph in the release notes can be seen here:
http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/i386/release-notes/ch-whats-new.en.html#live

W. Martin Borgert added the paragraph coordinating with Daniel Baumann.

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> > how/where was it decided that Debian Live would be official
> > (for x86) with lenny?
>
> it was declared as such when we released 5.0 beta1. before that,
> different people from different core teams did express their support for
> that at debconf8, and sam as DPL at debconf7 did the same as well.

Filipus Klutiero

P.S. In case this wouldn't be clear, I am totally in favor of the Debian Live
Project, and my only concern is whether it is of sufficient quality *at this
time*.