Re: cgroup mount point

Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo <cascardo@minaslivre.org> writes:

> The message you quoted is from Daniel Berrange, not me.

You're right. I should have read more carefully.

> Could you also tell your rationale for not agreeing with /?

The bar for adding new required entries to the root directory is now
very high. The facility being discussed is far too specific to need a
top-level entry, especially when better alternatives have already been
suggested that fit it into the existing, more meaningful, directories.

--
 \       “The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. |
  `\           The pessimist fears it is true.” —J. Robert Oppenheimer |