Re: cgroup mount point

Paul Menage wrote:

> Having one virtual filesystem mounted on top of another virtual
> filesystem seems like a recipe for problems. /dev/cgroup or
> /dev/cgroup/<hierarchy_name> sounds more reasonable to me (although if
> anyone is still using devfs that would suffer from the same drawbacks)

I was leaning towards /sys/cgroup until this point was brought up.
/var/lib does seem like the best default place. If a particular site
needs it available before /var is available, then that site is free to
mount it on /cgroup or /container or whatever they desire.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@debian.org
                                                                 http  ((((