Re: make user's home automatically

Le lundi 2 février 2009 20:02, Franck Joncourt a écrit :
|> Anthony wrote:
|> > hi everybody,
|>
|> Hi,
|>
|> [...]
|> > I can not use the pam_mkhomedir because the home is not really the home... so...
|> > would exist an other solution...?:!
|>
|> You may want to read this one:
|>
|> http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Autodir-HOWTO/x99.html
|>
|> I have never tried but feedback is welcome :)
|>
|> Regards,

hello

yes

i already test it but it don't really resolv my pb

it only create the home in a choosen directory and mount it like the user's home.

so it could be a good thing but in fact you can't mount anything else.

and in my configuration, it's a big pb :

the home of my users look like that :

./home/user1 => /export/home/user1
/home/user1/data1 => nfsserver1:/data/groupyyy
/home/user1/data2       => nfsserver2:/data/groupxxx

and all is mounted with a autofs multimount point :
auto.map : /    localhost:/export/home/user1 /home/user1/data1 nfsserver1:/data/groupyyy /home/user1/data2 nfsserver2:/data/groupxxx

SO in just want to create the /export/home/user1

but

i want to mount other filesystem under this home...

bye

Anthony