Re: Help bts-link be a more effective tool

Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 6:36 AM, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> In recent bts-link runs, we noticed some errors. The log is available
>> at [2]: please take the time to give it a look, search for your
>> packages and check the situation. There are errors in that log that
>> might be ok, but others can refer to broken links, no more active
>> BTSes or any other possible situation.
>
> Here is a dd-list of the affected packages:

> Debian GNOME Maintainers <pkg-gnome-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>    anjuta (U)

There was a bug forwarded to sourceforge, but the bugtracker is now at
bugzilla.gnome.org. Unmarked as forwarded as I couldn't find a relevant bug in
the GNOME bugzilla.

>    scrollkeeper (U)

Fixed by James Vega.

>    update-manager

> Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@ubuntu.com>
>    update-manager (U)

> E: pkg=update-manager, bug=415376, msg=Parse error:
[https://bugs.launchpad.net/update-manager/+bug/95168/] No product specified but
bug affects multiple products

That looks wrong to me. The error says "No product specified", but there's a
product specified (update-manager) in the URL! If there wasn't one, it would
look like "https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/95168";. I could re-forward it to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/95168 to maybe
work-around it, but I think this is a bts-link bug.

> Python Applications Packaging Team <python-apps-team@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>    mercurial

Looks like they're not using Trac anymore...

Cheers,
Emilio