Re: percentage of popcon submitters

At Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:00:04 +0100,
markus schnalke wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
> Hoi,
>
> I know it is not possible to _know_ the real percentage of uses which
> submit popcon stats of all users. But I want to ask for guesses,
> because more oppinions do likely improve the result.
>
> My current guess is between 1/3 and 2/3.
>
> What do you think?

I used to try to track down that number using apt-listbugs.  From
popcon, I know the amount of users who install apt-listbugs & use
popcon.  apt-listbugs users can be approximated by unique IPs that are
accessing the Debian BTS.

I think I posted that figure a while ago somewhere.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{netfort.gr.jp,debian.org}