ITH: libotf Debian packages

Hi,

I would like to update and maintain the libotf[1] Debian packages. I am
already maintaining the related m17n Debian packages[2].

The libotf (0.9.4) packages have been neglected by the current
maintainer for nearly 3 years. Upstream[3] have regularly released
updates. I'm also in regular contact with the upstream developers.

Already, there have been two bugs opened requesting the updating of the
Debian version[4][5]. There has been no response.

cya,
#

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/libo/libotf.html
[2] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=harshula@gmail.com