Re: debtags facet for sections (Re: Sections - especially section:kde and section:gnome)

Le Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 03:02:23PM -0500, Filipus Klutiero a écrit :
> I don't understand why you suggest creating a debtags facet replacing
> sections, except if you plan to give exclusive control on it to the
> archive maintenance team as opposed to the rest of the tags.

Hi Filipus and all

now that the "base" section has been removed (Policy 3.8.0.0), is it still
necessary to override the management of the Section field instead of simply
trusting the maintainers?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy