Re: Possible MBF due to DBus security issue

Simon McVittie wrote:
> RC, totally broken security policy adds allow-by-default even if dbus-daemon
> doesn't have it - maintainers pinged, RC bug filed, RM from lenny suggested
FBReader build-depends on it (for maemo platforms), it would be a loss to have not
fbreader for maemo and unacceptable to drop fbreader from Lenny. Please coordinate with
me. (BTW, I was not anyhow pinged and noticed this only right now and only by good chance.
Badly.)

Ukrainian C++ developer, Debian Maintainer, APT contributor