Thank you for everything and a happy new year!

Dear debian-team, developers and community,

now as the year 2009 is over, I want to thank you for all the help, the joy
you gave me with debian and the time you spent for a better it-world for us
all.

To all of you I say: May you have great year 2010, stay always sane, may all
your dreams and wishes come true and have such much joy and fun as you ever
want!

Just to say in short: Thank you very much for everything and the very,very,
very best to you and your families!

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich