Re: QA pages and epochs: problem?

Am Donnerstag, den 24.12.2009, 01:18 +0900 schrieb Osamu Aoki:
> unstable has oldest version.
>
> old       0.9.7-3
> stable    0.9.14-6
> testing   0.9.16-3
> unstable  0.9.7-1
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gsynaptics.html
>
> I orphaned this long time ago without anyone taking it.  It looks like
> some one uploaded very old version to unstable and got through the
> system. ???

hurd-i386 still has 0.9.7-1:
http://qa.debian.org/madison.php?package=gsynaptics
reachable from above PTS page by that little square+arrow icon after
versions
Seems like you missed the mail from d-d-a or the thread on d-d that
ftpmasters allow now multiple versions in unstable, which broke a few
things.

--
Felix Zielcke
Proud Debian Maintainer and GNU GRUB developer