Re: DELAYED queue and upload hostname

This one time, at band camp, Frans Pop said:
> I've just found that uploading to DELAYED via ftp.eu.upload.d.o fails
> (using dput 0.9.2.32):
> $ dput -e 5 <package>.changes
> Uploading package to host ftp-master.debian.org
> [...signature check...]
> Uploading to ftp-master (via ftp to ftp.eu.upload.debian.org):
> Directory to upload to does not exist.

The zone file has:
ftp.eu.upload        60      IN      CNAME	kassia.debian.org.
;ftp.eu.upload       60      IN      CNAME	ftp-master.debian.org.
;ftp.eu.upload       60      IN      CNAME	ravel.debian.org.

(we rotate the service around when we have to reboot one of them, for
example).

I've checked all 3 and the directories exist on them.  Judging by the
output, you were uploading to ftp-master at the time.  Can you give me a
rough idea of when, so we can see if there was an issue at the time?
Doesn't look like it from here, but maybe I'm missing something.

Cheers,