Re: [Need Help] About file lock in Debian Sarge

[Please note that this question is more appropriate for debian-user, not
debian-devel.]

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:51:39AM +0700, Muhammad H Hilman wrote:
> Dear Debian developers

> I run DOVIS 2.0 (docking application) in cluster server using Debian Sarge
> Then I got *"Can not get init lock!"* notification

> here is the screenshoot

> [image: http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7643/35869453.png]

> I already asked the developers about this problem
> They said I have to install file lock in my Operating System

> here is the screenshoot

> [image: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/361/dovis.png]

> Actually, I don't really know how to install file lock in Debian Sarge,
> so do my system administrator
> Anybody knows how to install file lock in Debian Sarge?

"file lock" is not a proper name for a piece of software.  I have no idea
what this is supposed to mean; I think the developers of the software you're
trying to run owe you a clearer explanation.