Re: Should ucf be of priority required?

On Sun, Dec 06 2009, Patrick Schoenfeld wrote:

> Actually the point is what a random package should do if it is beeing
> purged in order to undo what it has done on installation in the
> corner-case when ucf is beeing removed.

        Remove your files, and make a best effort attempt to call other
 utilities to clean up indirect mods, iff they exist.

        Which is what is happening here. If you want tohter things to
 happen, you have to make a case for why (a case that goes beyond I wish
 it were so).

        manoj
--
To be, or what? Sylvester Stallone