Re: FOSDEM 2010

On Saturday 28 November 2009 15:50:37 Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> For those of you who were waiting for a call for talks from me on this
> subject, it's not really coming. However, if you think your talk may be
> of some interest to people working on distributions (Debian or
> non-Debian), your talk should be welcome.

I can provide a talk on better ways to handle configuration upgrades during
packages upgrade [1]. These ideas can also be applied to other distros, so
they should interest FOSDEM people.

I also have some ideas about addressing ISV packaging needs but they are not
fleshed out enough for a talk. May be a meeting between people having a
similar goal ?

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/