Re: Possible MBF wrt common, FHS-compliant, default document root for the various web servers

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:

Caudium can and will adjust to any standard that the community agrees upon and it can handle different directories without problem.

I really dont have that much input for how this should be done but leaving it as it is now is worse.

Thanks for your response, Charles!