AMD64 build issues

Dear all,

recently I found out that the only arch where texworks is not build
is amd64 (the -2 debian release of texworks).

Looking into the buildd I see that *several* packages are hanging there
in the queue since up to 8(!) days.

Is that a problem on the buildd, can someone restart the queue there,
or whatever has to be done to get it working again?

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@debian.org
Something drawn or modelled by a small child which you are supposed to
know what it is.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff