Re: Submitting bugs for manpage improvements

In article <[🔎] 874optd4jd.fsf@benfinney.id.au> you wrote:
> If the bug then needs to be forwarded upstream, that facility is also
> there, as is severity ?wishlist? and, in extremis, the ?wontfix? tag.

And that checking needs to be manually. A lot of man page nitpicking is
distribution specific examples, files or see alsos.

Maybe it helps maintainers to have a faster "forward to upstream" function -
but I think it is a single mail currently, so nut much to improve.  Tracking
the Bug in BTS is a good thing, we do it for all the Bugs, I dont see man
pages qualify for an exception.

Gruss
Bernd