O: mantis - web-based bug tracking system

retitle 471094 O: web-based bug tracking system
noowner 471094
thanks

Hi,

as I do not use mantis anymore and I don't have the time nor interest
to keep up with the mantis development, I'm hereby orphaning mantis.

If you want to be the new maintainer, please take it -- see
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/index.html#howto-o for detailed
instructions how to adopt a package properly.

Please note:
There currently exists a SVN repository and a git repository.
The latter is where the more recent development took place.
I just let the SVN exist, because older versions referred to
that repository in their control file and I didn't want
to let it fail when checking them out (e.g. with debcheckout).

If you need any information: I'm not out of the world
or anything, so you can still reach me.

CC'ing Olivier Berger, because he already made significant
contributions to the mantis package. Maybe you are interested
in taking it.

Best Regards,
Patrick