Re: Quick analysis of the Python dist-packages transition

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 12:36:09PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Done, omitting a reported false positive and a few packages fixed in the
> meantime.
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=debian-python@lists.debian.org;tag=python2.6

Thanks.

Question: why the severity is only "important"?

Shouldn't we aim at uploading python 2.6 to unstable really soon now? In
that respect, if I understand the problems you mentioned in the first
post correctly, those bugs should be better made RC.

Cheers.