Re: Please help with checking the boot and shutdown script ordering

[Alexander Reichle-Schmehl]
> Couldn't that be added as a check to lintian?

Sure, for this particular problem, which at most affect 14 scripts.
For the general case, it is not possible for lintian to know which
package a given init.d script dependency belong to.

Quite a lot of lintian checks are already written, thanks to Raphael,
and we should create more as we come up with tests that can be done
per package.

Happy hacking,
Petter Reinholdtsen