responsibility for iptables bug

I need some help with
I want to know the proper package to assign this bug to.

All I know is we are supposed to use iptables recipies to protect our
computers, and when I use
# iptables -A b -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
in /var/log/syslog I see
nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (8046 buckets, 32184 max)
CONFIG_NF_CT_ACCT is deprecated and will be removed soon. Please use
nf_conntrack.acct=1 kernel paramater, acct=1 nf_conntrack module option or
sysctl net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_acct=1 to enable it.

I read /usr/share/doc/iptables/README.Debian but that's over my head.

In http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=535001 proposed
solution are mentioned but there are no references.

Please also see
http://www.mail-archive.com/shorewall-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg08097.html