Re: trac maintenance activity?

Quoting "Andres Salomon" <dilinger@collabora.co.uk>:
Ah, just noticed debacle's emails[0] regarding this.  You'll certainly
find no objections from me.  Feel free to take over.

Yes, trac will be maintained in the Python Application Packaging Team.
I already tried to copy the git history to the PAPT svn, but - lacking
any experience with git - failed. I will now just start with the last
version and for the history people have to look into the git.

After bringing trac up to date, I hope to have time to package some of
the (to me!) most important plugins, such as bitten and email2trac.