Re: Explicitely Cc bug reporters

Le jeudi 10 septembre 2009 à 17:19 +0200, Bernhard R. Link a écrit :
> > When the maintainer think the bug reporter is not to be annoyed, then he
> > should mail nnn-silent or whatever,
>
> That is only true for very small packages where only the maintainer is
> intrested in.

Since apparently you don’t work on large packages which interest a
number of people reading the mailing list, maybe you could refrain from
second-guessing the needs of others.

This is *especially* an issue for such packages, since people who come
to help and participate in bug triage often get it wrong and reporters
don’t get CCed.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :