tigase xmpp server package

Hi,

I am on of the Tigase XMPP server developers. Tigase is written purely
in Java and is meant to be high performing, scalable and extensible.
Some time ago one of our users contributed deb packages. There is even
an automatic system which builds these packages automaticaly, there
are placed in a custom repository.

My question is: is there any debian develper or package maintainer who
would be interested in helping me out to include these packages in
standard debian repository?

Packages may need some testing, but I have been told that they are working.

Thanks,
Matt